Open all year
The park is open all the year only by reservation. Closed in december.
Departure every day in july and august at 9:30 am, 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm. Booking required.
- Address : Base de loisirs Arteka – RD 918 – 64780 Bidarray
- Phone : +33 (0) 559 377 134
- Mail : infos @ arteka-eh.com
Distance from :
- Bayonne – Anglet – Biarritz : 30 min
- Capbreton – Hossegor : 45 min
- Saint jean Pied de Port : 20 min
- Saint jean de Luz : 50 min
- Hendaye : 1h
- Espelette – Cambo-les-bains : 20 min
“Should we wear a special outfit?” “
“How long ?”
About 2hours for the activity + 30 minutes of logistics (briefing video, equipment …)
“Do the park is open every day? “
The adventure park is open all year only by reservation.
July and August every day from 9am to 6pm (by reservation). The last departure is at 4pm.
Our offices are open all year from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 12 pm – 2 pm to 6 pm and in season 7 / 7d from 9 am to 7 pm
“What time we should come?”
Depending on the time of the appointment given at the time of the reservation, we ask you to arrive about ten minutes in advance.
“Do accompanying persons pay an entrance fee? “
Only people practicing an activity pay. Access for accompanying persons and visitors is free.
“From what age can we practice? “
The activity can be practiced from 1.20 metres (3.93 ft).
“In case of rain, the activity is maintained? “